2022 Ford Escape Towing Capacity
When it comes to an SUV with driveability and style that can hold its own on Shepherdsville streets, the 2022 Ford Escape is ready with the power you want. The 2022 Ford Escape towing capacity of 3,500 pounds when properly equipped is ready for all your horse country adventures. And so is the 2022 Ford Escape Hybrid towing capacity, which reaches up to 1,500 pounds. Learn more about how to harness the 2022 Ford Escape towing capacity you want with the team at Town & Country Ford of Louisville.
2022 Ford Escape & Ford Escape Hybrid Towing Capacity
Choosing a 2022 Ford Escape for your Mt. Washington drives means having options when it comes to the Ford Escape towing capacity and engine power you want. If you need the maximum Ford Escape towing capacity, you’ll find it with our 2.0L EcoBoost® engine. Can you sacrifice some towing ability for fuel economy? You sure can, with a smaller EcoBoost® engine options and two Ford Escape Hybrid towing capacities!
- 2.0L EcoBoost®: 3,500-pound towing capacity
- 1.5L EcoBoost®: 2,000-pound towing capacity with front-wheel or all-wheel drive
- Hybrid 2.5L Hybrid iVCT Atkinson-Cycle I-4: 1,500-pound towing capacity
- Plug-In Hybrid 2.5L Hybrid iVCT Atkinson-Cycle I-4: 1,500-pound towing capacity
Ford Escape Towing & Performance Features
Power isn’t all the Ford Escape has to offer Fern Creek drivers. A variety of features helps enhance your towing experience, making it easy to drive with confidence no matter where you go in the Louisville area. Some of those features include:
- All-Wheel Drive Disconnect: In ideal road and weather conditions, all-wheel drive is shut off to increase fuel efficiency. When more traction is necessary, the system deploys to provide optimal control.
- Selectable Drive Modes: Take control when you to choose between Eco, Sport, Normal, Slippery, and Deep Snow/Sand modes, regardless of whether there is a trailer attached to the vehicle or not
- Trailer Sway Control: Don’t have to worry about losing control with a heavy trailer attached to your Ford Escape. This system restabilizes and corrects potential trailer sway.
Find a New or Used Ford Escape at Town & Country Ford of Louisville
Whether you want a new 2022 Ford Escape or you’re looking to save with a used 2021 Ford Escape, you can find it at Town & Country Ford of Louisville! Or, take some time to learn more about your favorite Ford Escape model years and features when you visit our Ford information hub. We’re always updating with the latest Ford information so you can be up to date when you buy from Town & Country Ford of Louisville.
More from Town & Country Ford of Louisville
Are you looking for an SUV that offers the interior niceties you and your passengers crave? If you want a deluxe cabin that delivers innovative features and tons of space, the 2022 Ford Edge interior will surpass your expectations. The incredible Ford Edge SUV is built to make life on the Shepherdsville streets comfortable and…
When it comes to an SUV with driveability and style that can hold its own on Shepherdsville streets, the 2022 Ford Escape is ready with the power you want. The 2022 Ford Escape towing capacity of 3,500 pounds when properly equipped is ready for all your horse country adventures. And so is the 2022 Ford…
Versatility is no surprise with the 2022 Ford F-150. That’s why there are eight Ford F-150 trim levels available to you. Tough enough for the job site or elegant enough for Churchill Downs, the Ford F-150 trims offer something for every Shepherdsville driving style. Which Ford F-150 trim level is right for you? Town & Country Ford of Louisville has…