Ford A, X & Z Plan Pricing at Town & Country Ford of Louisville
Louisville is a Ford town and we appreciate the contributions that Ford employees, retirees and their families make to our community. Since 1968, Town & Country Ford of Louisville has proudly served generations of Shepherdsville employees, retirees, and their friends and relatives by offering discounts on new Ford vehicles through our Ford A Plan, Ford X Plan, and Ford Z Plan. Located just two miles from the Louisville Assembly Plant (LAP) and the UAW Union Hall, we're a great place for Ford employees to purchase a vehicle using Ford A Plan, Ford X Plan, or Ford Z Plan.
Our service department also offers free pick-up and return from either the Louisville Assembly plant or Union Hall parking lots. So you can get your routine maintenance done while you're at work or at the Union Hall.
Since 1968 we've proudly served generations of Ford families and we offer a referral incentive when you refer your friends and family. Please make sure that when you're referring a friend or family member please make sure that they tell us your name or you can always call us ahead of time.
Do you have Mt. Washington relatives or friends who want to buy a Ford? We offer a referral incentive when you refer your friends and family. Just call us in advance at 502-907-1279 and we’ll get the information to send your incentive to you.
Frequently Asked Questions About A, X & Z Plan Pricing
What Are the Ford A, X, and Z Plans?
Ford Plan A, Ford Plan X, and Ford Plan Z are Ford's special pricing programs for Ford employees, family, friends, neighbors, suppliers and affiliates.
What Are the Differences Between the Plans?
There are three different Ford employee and friend and family pricing plans for employees from Fern Creek and beyond. We’re honored to be able to offer discounts not only to our current employees but also to their friends and family, Ford retirees, and companies that have helped our growth over the years. See which plan applies to you:
Ford Plan A pricing is for Ford current employees and immediate members of their families*.
Ford Z Plan pricing is for retirees, surviving spouses, and immediate members of their families*. These plans are practically the same, so pricing will not differ from plan to plan.
X Plan pricing by Ford is available for these people:
- Active full-time hourly Ford employees or regular salaried Ford employees, eligible on their date of hire.
- Hourly Ford retirees receiving a normal, early (regular or special), or disability retirement benefit, as long as any medical benefits are being received.
- Salaried Ford retirees who retired under the General Retirement Plan, including salaried employees who terminate between the ages of 50-55 and who are eligible to receive certain deferred retirement benefits, are eligible while they are receiving benefits.
- Surviving spouses of Ford employees who died while actively employed, and surviving spouses of Ford retirees who retired under the General Retirement Plan, or who are receiving benefits under the Ford-UAW Retirement Plan.
- Ford employees on an approved leave of absence, for the duration of the leave or until expiration of any medical benefits.
- Ford employees on layoff, for the first 12 months of the layoff.
- All regular part-time hourly and salaried Ford employees who are eligible to receive medical benefits.
- Employees of approved subsidiary companies and approved affiliated companies as eligibility is defined at the time of approval. When both the employee/retiree and his/her spouse are deceased, the surviving family members are no longer eligible.
- Members of the immediate family of the above*.
Ford X Plan pricing is limited to the lease or purchase of four new products per calendar year.
*Immediate family includes these relatives of the employee or retiree:
- Same-sex domestic partners covered under the health care plan
- Spouse's parents
- Children, including in-laws and step-children
- Brothers and sisters, including in-laws, half and step
- Immediate family members of eligible same-sex domestic partners
Who Can Get Ford X Plan Pricing?
The Ford X Plan pricing is for friends, family, and neighbors of the Ford brand. This includes:
- Extended family members of employees and retirees
- Employees of companies that do business with Ford
- Employees of companies that have another friendly affiliation with Ford
How Can I Take Advantage of My A, X, or Z Plan Ford Pricing?
Making a purchase from Town & Country Ford of Louisville with Ford A, X, or Z plan requires a PIN, which you can obtain by clicking the button below. This PIN expires quickly, so don't obtain it until you’re ready to purchase your Ford.
To get your PIN, you’ll need to provide some basic information to verify your identity. Once your PIN is activated you’ll be able to immediately purchase your new Ford.
Contact Town & Country Ford of Louisville with Your Questions
The sales team at Town & Country Ford of Louisville is well-versed in all of our Ford employees and friends and family pricing plans. Contact us if you have any questions, and we’ll gladly help you. At Town & Country Ford of Louisville, we’re all members of the Ford family. You can also visit our Ford information hub to learn more about the Ford vehicles that are available to you.